Thursday, September 17, 2009

Graduate School

It has already been a challenging semester this year. The busiest time of the year for me has come right at the beginning. I am taking three classes, I have a rep-plot design due for the Curtain on Monday, I am developing a lighting design and sound design, and I am taking a three hour night workshop during this week and next... It is more than filling up my time, and I can't wait until I am done. The extra three hours a night to do homework will be wonderful, but what is even better is that after Frank Brault from Nemetschek North America (Vectorworks) is done training us. I will be able to do all the lighting designs I have been doing in half the time. I already know at least 10 times more than I did and it has only been four days. Saving time while drafting is going to make my productivity 10 times better! I can't wait.

In the mean time, I plan to go apple picking with my family to enjoy some much needed one on one with my children and lovely wife. More to come as the classes and projects continue to develop!

No comments: