Friday, June 12, 2015

Lit Moon Tour Summer 2015

Super excited about our summer tour to Macedonia to present Lit Moon Theatre Company's productions of HAMLET and THE CHERRY ORCHARD. I will be developing lighting designs for these two shows. Both shows have been presented in the states...the former many times for nearly 15 years with a few different lighting designers and the latter several times this past year. The challenge in Macedonia...transforming intricate designs (what show doesn't have this component right?) into simple resources. Not sure how many lighting fixtures I will have or what kind of fixtures they will be...regardless, it will be an exciting adventure!

Here is where I will focus my energies to journal my process...stay tuned!

 Cherry Orchard 2014

Hamlet circa 2006

No comments: